WELCOME TO DWCAF
Destiny widows & children Affairs Foundation (DWCAF) is a non governmental organization dully registered with CAC/IT.NO86971, Located at ijegun – Ikotun, Alimosho LCDA Lagos, Nigeria. We work to feed, empower, cloth, and provide basic amenities such as food, water, electricity, housing, and healthcare to the children and widows who have no one to fend for them and their children. Our foundation was founded fundamentally to close the vast vacuum in the charity sphere. We believe that being humanitarian far outweighs just being human in significance and our cardinal view point is that a heart devoid of charity is faulty. We live to grant succor in the best way we can.
As we live in a rebellious world full of strives and toils, where many have little or no care for other people. We sincerely believe that we have this divine mandate to make positive impact in the lives of these poor widows and children. We aim at all times to empower these class of neglected people in our community, giving them sense of direction and making available for them tools/ materials and where withal to live useful and constructive life.
We depend on God to empower you for donations to accomplish our avowed mission to care for the needy on your behalf. We must show love together.
- We give to live; we live to give. Giving is simply an act of living.
- Man Awards; God rewards. He who sees your secret donation will certainly reward you in the open.
- A cheerful giver lends to God.
- A cheerful attitude before God is the goal of the giver.
- God owns everything, we are His money manager.
- Store up for yourself treasurers in heaven. Matt 6:20.
Partner with us in prayer and giving and make a difference for eternity
- To create, establish and promote a healthy environment for the attainment of the vision as expressed in our motto: “ help the widows support the needy “
- To form a forum where the members and all members of the public comprising widows and children may meet & discuss their welfare in particular including financial aid, medical aid, economic aid, academic funding e.t.c.
- To assist members in their difficulties and problems in any way possible e.g. counseling, provision of shelter, legal aids e.t.c.
- To foster unity, confidence, mutual understanding and corporation among the members and members of the public generally.
- To bring out the hidden talents in their thereby making provision for skill acquisition programmes, fundings, business start ups etc.
Therefore, the collective impact of all our aims is simply to reduce to its barest minimal the sufferings of the less privileged widows/ children through our self employment scheme.